Exciting news for all those boys and girls out there who want to be part of the fashion industry .Watch out!! Eros Event and Promotions –South India Model Hunt 2010 is coming your way. Here is your chance to be part of the glamour world. The event also has got the icon highlight Dalu, brain child of fashion choreographer and groomer.
The Kerala Auditions will be held at Hotel Mermaid, Cochin on November 20. For more details : southindianmodelhunt.com/program.php
Rules and Regulations:
The applicant must agree to abide by all rules and regulations set by Eros Events & Promotions. The same rules are open to changes and rescheduling by the organizers without prior notice.
1 . The contestant must be an Indian citizen.
2 . The contestant must be above 16 years of age and below 26 years of age on November 10th, 2010.
3 . The female contestant must have a minimum height of 5 feet “2” inches.
4 . The male contestant must have a minimum height of 5 feet “6” inches.
5 . Only persons of good health and moral character can participate.
Rules & Regulations
1 . Application for “South Indian Model Hunt 2010” registration will be accepted until 8pm for the following dates
- For Kerala November 20th 2010
- For Tamilnadu November 27th 2010
- For Karnataka November 28th 2010
- For AndraPradesh November 29th 2010No Applications will be considered if received, after this date under any circumstances.
2 . Application along with the required documents will only be accepted.
3 . Eros Events & Promotions is not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
4 . The contestant is required to indicate audition centre in his/her application form. Any request for change of audition centre shall not be entertained.
5 . After screening the applications, once the contestant is called for auditions.
6 . Contestant should submit a no objection certificate from their parent / guardian to Eros Events & Promotions on their arrival for audition.
7 . Incorrect or misleading information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after the finals.
8 . Contestants selected for preliminary round & finals will have to pay required amounts and sign separate letters of contract for participation into the same.
9 . Contestant should not drop out after being selected for prelims & finals.
10. During the prelims and the finals, contestant should not take up other assignments.
11. The contestant will not be permitted to have maid / guardian with them during grooming.
12. Contestant should strictly follow the timings of food, rehearsals, grooming sessions, press meets and photo/video shoots arranged by Eros Events & Promotions.
13. If the contestant is related to event sponsors/partners or any of the judges, he/she should disclose the same immediately.
14. No communication with any kind of media, before, during and after the contest, without prior permission of Eros Events & Promotions is allowed.
15. Contestant is required to take care of his/her luggage & other valuables and Eros Events & Promotions will not be responsible for theft, damage or accident of any kind.
16. Eros Events & Promotionsis not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occurs to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The contestant will participate at his/her own risk and will have no claim against Eros Events & Promotions in any regard.
17. Eros Events & Promotions will not bear the contestant’s telephone calls, laundry and additional food bills or any other services during the preliminary and grooming sessions at the hotel.
18 .If the contestant wins the competition, for a period of one year he/she should agree to participate in events which are advised by Eros Events & Promotions, and abide by the rules andregulations governing the event.
19. If the contestant wins the competition, he/she will not participate in any other competition for a period of one year, unless authorized in writing Eros Events & Promotions.
20. All Prizes are subject to deduction of tax at source and all other taxes, as required by law.
21. Eros Events & Promotionsis not responsible if sponsors do not make good the prizes promised by them.
22. The winners of “South Indian Model Hunt 2010” would be governed by a separate contract which would be signed after the contest.
2 3 .Schedule of auditions, prelims and finals are subject to change at the discretion of Eros Events & Promotions.
24. Eros Events & Promotionsreserves the right to use the photographs, interviews and video footage of the contestants for sales promotion, advertising and live / recording programming.
2 5 . Eros Events & Promotionsis not responsible for non – telecast of the show / non-completion / non – occurrence of the event.
26. In the event of any dispute, Eros Events & Promotions decision is final and binding on the contestant.
27. The courts of Kerala have jurisdiction over all disputes.
So why wait !!! Upload your profile : southindianmodelhunt.com